Would you like to win a free membership site software, powered by Easy Member Pro worth $137? All you need to do is to tell me and Kim Standerline why we should give it to you.
This crazy idea came to me in a dream. Back in December 2006 I won a free copy of Easy Member Pro, but till date I have not used the membership site software. Although this is a lifetime license and I can use it whenever I want to, I decided to let another deserving person who can put it to good use take over my site license. After chatting with the creators of the software, Anthony Hull and Kim Standerline, I got the green light to do so.
Some of it’s key benefits of the Easy Member Pro membership site software:
- Easy to use, WYSIWYG interface with built-in web page builder and editor
- Supports both Paypal and 2CheckOut, use either one of both
- Allows for “One Time Offers”, free members sign-up and different payment options (monthly, yearly etc)
- Supports “monthly content”, members cannot download content for previous months – ideal for monthly payments sites
- Built-in affiliate program, automatic affiliate signup and link generation
- Generate full payment / affiliate reports
- Web templates included
You can get full information at www.EasyMembersPro.com
Here’s what you need to do to win a free license:
- Write a comment below (200 min and 500 max) on why you deserve to win
- Mention your plans – how you want to utilize the membership site software to it’s fullest, what you want to sell
- Tell us why Easy Member Pro is suited for your plan of starting a new membership site
- Give us an exact date of when your new membership site can be up and running if you win – no estimates
- If you have a blog, link to this post (optional) and announce that you’re trying to win a free membership site software
I hate rules, but I know that if there aren’t any someone will find a loophole somewhere and hold us hostage of our own words.
So here are the rules:
- Each member can only create ONE submission, on this blog
- You cannot already own an Easy Member Pro membership site software
- If you want to comment on someone else’s entry, you must use the “Reply to Comments” function or your comment will be deleted to make space for actual submissions
To be fair, Kim Standerline from Easy Member Pro will select the winner, not me. Contest ends 15th June 2007, and the winner will be announced on this blog post itself.