Skyrocket Your Online Marketing Job With The Right Training, Know-How and Mentoring!
Sick and tired of explaining the importance of A/B split-testing and Google Analytics segmentation to your less-than-interested boss? Come join our group of hardcore growth hackers, and you can finally speak to someone who understands your lingo.
Our Internet marketing job is like no other, where we focus on making you the best growth hacker in the world.
You can find your online marketing soul mate @Kreydle 🙂
- Join a progressive and innovative company that values your individual contribution, skills and aspirations.
- Be assigned a direct mentor who will help you fit in, hone your Internet marketing skills, and achieve your maximum potential.
- Help us market and grow our best-selling B2B SAAS (Software as a Service) applications that will change the world.
- Assist the marketing manager in identifying, testing, and evaluating profitable traffic sources.
- Create and split test landing pages, Google AdWords ads, FaceBook ads, and just about anything that can be tested.
- Plan, write and track email marketing campaigns.
- Be exposed to an obscene amount of training and personal development, enough to make you see CTRs and CPCs in your dreams.
- Have at least 2 years related experience in online marketing
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (can you create a webpage with Dreamveawer?)
- Have a good understanding of Search Engine Optimization and SEM (can you see The Matrix?)
- Have basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, FaceBook, social media, and email marketing concepts (we will train you like crazy, of course)
- Be comfortable working with geeks and nerds (there is a difference!) and uncomfortable working with bozos
- Have good understanding of copywriting (can you write a compelling ad headline?)
- Have some experience working with ad networks like Google AdWords, Bing, or FaceBook ads.
- Be able to write well in English (can you detect the intentional grammatical mistakes in this job posting?)
- Be able to communicate clearly in English (can we understand WTF you’re saying?)
We also regularly post our online marketing job on LinkedIn, so please let us know where you saw our ad when applying!
Submit Your Application
To apply for the Online Marketing Job @ Kreydle, you will need to prepare a 30-60 second video cover letter to introduce yourself and why you want to work at Kreydle.
You also need to answer the test question in the application form below. Please include a PDF resume. Extra points for including a LinkedIn profile URL in your online marketing job application.
[contact-form-7 id=”5140″ title=”Online Marketing Specialist Application Form”]